Let me rewind...
As you know I've been back to work since the end of October. I was on maternity leave for nearly 5 months and I find myself back to the daily grind full time before you know it. I even went back to school to get certified. What was I thinking huh?! I feel like there's isn't enough time in a day to accomplish every little thing I needed to do... Sometimes Calgon can't always take me away. Being a new mama has brought a lot of new challenges to the table. I have finally learned how to slow down and take a break. My new philosophy "if you can't do it today, it will be there tomorrow". Yes, there are days I really NEED to get a load of laundry done or rearrange my closet to feel like I have accomplished something, but I have learned to make adjustments especially on a busy schedule like ours.
Sometimes it takes a little boy to pull on your apron strings to realize what's important...and put it in perspective.
No comments:
Post a Comment