I use to go without or little sleep through my college years. Now that I'm much older, I don't get enough of it! We're sleep challenged especially with our new addition to our family.
As my husband would say "he's just checkin' on us" (but throughout the night??)... yea...right.
One night, little J could not fall back asleep . He climbed out of bed and wandered around the house. My husband handed him a flashlight to make it easier for him to navigate in the dark. At least we knew where he was at in the house.
Why force him to sleep when he's not ready to. He will only be more irritated and miserable and believe me, when he's not happy, we're ALL not happy. It will only take him longer to get him back to sleep. So, why not join in on the fun?
Elmo has saved us many times at 3:00AM.
It is Elmo's world...at least for now. la-la-la la la la...
No comments:
Post a Comment